Click here for COVID-19 Questionnaire and Health History Update
We hope that you and your family are doing well and staying safe and healthy.
We miss you and we are so excited to announce that we will be reopening for elective dental treatment and hygiene appointments on Tuesday June 2, 2020!
In order to provide you and our staff with a safe environment, we have implemented many changes in the office. Although the office may look different when you visit us next time, you can be reassured that under the masks, gowns, and face shields, we are the same passionate team of dental professionals who love our patients! We are here to provide you with the highest quality dental service utilizing the latest technology, utmost safety and a truly comfortable dental experience.
Based on guidelines from the CDC, The American Dental Association (ADA) and OSHA we have enhanced our office by implementing the following procedures:
- All patients are asked to complete forms online to minimize physical interaction in the office.
- All patients will require a mask to enter the building and will be provided foot coverings
- The doctor, staff and patients will have their temperature taken daily.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) including N95/KN95 masks
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments to allow for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room
- Common area chairs, tables, counters, and doorknobs are being wiped down every hour
- Patients are asked to stay in their vehicle until called into the office. Only the patient will be allowed in the office unless an adult requires assistance or a child under the age of 18 needs to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients
- Air filtration systems which circulate clean air every 20 minutes have been placed throughout the office
- Highly effective UV light will be used in the operatories to kill viruses and bacteria in the room
- We are scheduling 30% fewer patients per day to minimize the number of people in the office
- Disposable pens are available for use for patients who are unable to complete forms online
We look forward to seeing you soon!